We take pride in our staff.
- All hires go through a thorough interview, drug testing, and reference and background checks. They then participate in our in-house orientation and training course before they begin working with clients. We focus on professionalism, compassion and respect for the dignity of every client.
- Caregivers continue to receive ongoing training after they are on the job.
- Our caregivers appreciate our investment in them and tend to stay with us longer and have more experience.
- All of our caregivers are supervised by RNs, and the RNs are available to consult with them at any time.
- Clients have different needs, so many of our caregivers are trained for specialty care – for instance, dementia patients or children.
- We’re available to you at any time, as well. A real person will always answer the phone, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. And a nurse is on call at all times if you have an urgent concern.
- We insist on thorough communication. Our nurse care managers regularly review each client’s needs and services and stay in touch with the client and family members to ensure our services meet expectations and changing situations.
- We are locally owned and operated. We take pride in our southern Willamette Valley roots and serving our neighbors here.
- We guarantee you’ll be happy with our service.
- We do not charge for our initial assessment of your situation. That first meeting helps people understand our services and what we can deliver. It’s common for other companies to require a deposit up front.
- You will be assigned a Nurse Care Manager who will oversee the services provided to you, including training and supervising of the staff working with you.
- New Horizons In-Home Care accepts private payments, long-term care insurance, veteran’s benefits and Medicaid.
Reach out to us today to learn more about the best in home care agencies and services in elder care in Salem, OR and the surrounding area can find.