Healthy nutrition is important, what we eat is what fuels our body. Too much unhealthy foods and fats are hard to digest as we age because of our systems slowing down. A few tips to a good nutrition include:
- Eat deeper colored vegetables because they are richer in minerals and vitamins.
- Eat colorful fruits for fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants.
- Maintain controlled sized meals.
- Eat foods with calcium to help bone strength.
- Use basil, garlic, rosemary, etc. instead of salt. This will help lower your sodium intake.
- Bake in the oven instead of frying food.
- Understand what you are eating, educate yourself on nutrition.
- Talk to your doctor and ask for recommendations.