If you are compassionate to the elderly, and would like to make a difference in their day to day lives by helping them maintain a high quality of life in their own homes, this may be the opportunity for you!
Some duties that you may provide include:
- Light house cleaning
- Meal preparation
- Personal care (i.e-dressing, bathing, grooming, etc.)
- Medication management, and reminders
- Transfer assist
- Running errands
- NO experience? This does not disqualify you. We can train the right candidate. We are looking for compassionate, motivated individuals, whom would like to make a difference in the day to day lives of our clients.
- 6 mos. Verifiable experience preferred
- MUST be able to pass an Oregon criminal background check
- POSITIVE, ENERGETIC, AND OUTGOING PERSONALITY
- MUST be able to lift 50lbs. regularly
- Driver’s license preferred