Interested in caring for medically complex children, and/or adults and elderly. We train!!!
Would like to make a difference in their day to day lives by helping them maintain a high quality of life in their own homes, this may be the opportunity for you!
Some duties that you may provide include:
- Nursing Skills
- CPR Preferred
- Light house cleaning
- Meal preparation
- Personal care (i.e-dressing, bathing, grooming, etc.)
- Medication management
- Transfer assist
- Running errands
- Verifiable RN/LPN License with Oregon State Board of Nursing
- MUST be able to pass an Oregon criminal background check
- POSITIVE, ENERGETIC, AND OUTGOING PERSONALITY
- MUST be able to lift 50lbs. regularly
- Driver’s license preferred
Please complete general application and note RN/LPN Licensure information in Certifications and Credential section.